Monday, September 27, 2010

Getting to know me a little better

My friend Joy tagged me for a 'getting to know you better' questionaire thingy so here is my post filling in the answers :)


1. What would be your dream job?

Owning my own holistic healing centre giving readings, reiki, massage, crystal healings, painting peoples guardian angels.

2. Where would you like to live?

I'm happy in my house in the country but somewhere tropical near a beautiful secluded beach would be perfect too *sigh*


3. In what century would you like to live?

Somewhere in the Medieval centuries.

4. What would be your last meal?

Hmm thats too hard. I love food! Something chocolate covered and lemon meringue pie

5. What made you start a blog?

Trying to show off what I can make to sell and be able to save the $$ for holidays with the family

6. What is your favorite piece of clothing?

My medieval dresses

7. What's your favorite film?

Too many! but I love medieval and fantasy adventure type movies like Eragon, LOTR, Robin Hood, Braveheart. I LOVE Vampire movies too and have seen The Lost Boys about 60 times (I lost count after 60 ;)...)

8. What would you like to do before you turn 100?

Help heal others and travel to Scotland and Stonehenge, visit some of my email pals o/seas

Now it is your turn! I hereby tag the following 8 blogs:

My Quest

These Two hands

Zombie Gunslinger

Tag Along Teddies

RobynArtDesigns

Anna Rosa Designs

Abi Monroe

All things Vintage

I'll send an email to everyone so they know but don't feel obligated to do it. Only if you want to :)

1 comment:

Joy McD said...

Thanks for playing along! You find out all sorts of tidbits of information about your blogging friends this way :) See.. we have Lemon Meringue in common as well as sewing :)
Sooooo glad your machine is better and will be home soon!!!
lv,
Joy