Saturday, January 19, 2013

As you can all see it has been a long time since I have posted here. Many new directions and spiritual awakenings have taken place in my life over the past year and this year is more about spirituality for me and working with the energies of the vast universe. I have started a new blog Crowing Moon filled with my magickal work. This year for me is about sharing my knowledge, healing clients with reiki and crystals, learning more to deepen my spiritual roots and sharing some of the spells and stories I have written. I will always be creating the dolls that you know and love but this year my creativeness is growing in different directions. My own hand drawn oracle cards are on the menu as is a children's book with characters I am creating myself. This blog will be deleted soon and all my creations for sale will still be available on facebook at Wickedly Divine Creations I hope to share this new magickal journey with you all Blessings

No comments: