Sunday, February 13, 2011

Joelie Fleur


Joelie Fleur loves flowers.
She believes nothing is more beautiful than a flower. Whether it be a tiny bud just begining to emerge or a magnificent rose in full bloom, she loves them the same. Even the flowers that are past their best blooming hour are given a special place in Joelie Fleur's home and made into heavenly scented sachets and pot pourrri. She also loves adorning herself with many of the different flowers in her garden and believes you can never wear too many flowers on oneself.
She oversees every stage of the flowers growth in her garden from seed to maturation and loving tends to them all with the energies of Mother Earth.


I've been working on Joelie for the past few days and she was an absolute labour of love. I enjoyed bringing this beautiful faery to life. She definately came from a higher source...I just helped her birth.

Joelie was listed on my facebook page Wickedly Divine Creations this afternoon and has been sold already! She is going to a special little girl as a gift from her loving grandmother.


I'm almost sad to see her go..I'm very proud of this one..but I know she'll be going to a very loving home....and the next faery I'm working on now just might stay put.



Lots more faeries and mermaids to come...even some mer~faes. I've been asked to make 8 mermaids to head up to the Mind Body Spirit festival in Sydney in November so if you live in Sydney and/or are planning on heading to the festival check out Cryshell Magic and Blessed Branches stalls. My dolls will be on sale along with their magickal creations.

4 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

Joelie is absolutely beautiful! I can imagine it hurts you to leave her in another home, but I am sure she will have a very good and loved life there!
Such wonderful details and such an open look in her eyes.
Buy Joelie!

Joy McD said...

Oh well done for selling her already, although I really don't think I would be able to part from her!!!
Has the rain finally stopped?
lv,
Joy

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Shelley! Your latest 'baby' is GORGEOUS! I especially love her wings! I'm sure she will be loved and admired in her new home ... Well done on your creative wave you're riding at the moment! :0) Have fun creating! Bear Hugs! KRIS

Chuck Workman said...

That's great. She looks like one of my most favorite teachers from high school.