Monday, June 7, 2010

Show off your Cottage Monday


This is my first post for Show off your Cottage Monday. There are so many beautiful cottage homes out there. I had a hard time trying to figure out what I wanted to photograph. There is SO much I could photograph and set up some artistic shots etc. All shown off in time I guess as this will be a weekly posting.



So I couldn't decided between one showing part of my bedroom....my favourite room in the house (lounge room close second) ................
or my favourite country cottage piece ...............


my bathroom cabinet. I LOVE this little cuboard.
Going to be fun showing you all my humble little abode. Its not much but it's ours, and our dream of living in a cottage in the country has been realised. Lots of hard work, blood, sweat and tears to come in transforming it to our tastes but it's coming along nicely. Would love to have my fairy Godmother wave her wand and say "renovations complete"...PLEEEAASEEE fairy Godmother!

No comments: