Thursday, June 3, 2010

I have a new computer!!!!!!!!

YES!! FINALLY I have a new computer. It works great so now I can put up more pictures for you all to see what I have been up to later today.
I have caught some inconsiderate persons cold...I really wish I could give it away but no one seems to want it. I have a terrible head that feels like its going to explode out my eyes and am losing my voice, much to the amusement of the kids. Speaking of which you would think the little (buggers) darlings would help out around the house with mum being so sick and clean up after themselves, offer to make her a cup of tea, etc but NO not in this household.
They left a (disgusting) treat for me to wake up to. Unwashed brekkie dishes, clothes in bathroom and toothpaste splatter up basin (ewww) Coffee cups in the lounge room....at least the vaccuum was considerately left out for me to trip over so I wont have to get that out of the cupboard to vaccuum up all the squashed biscuit on the floor.
Might take a few hours before the house is tidy enough for me to sit down again later and post some pics but I will be back YAY. I'm lovin my new computer :)
On second thought I might just crack the whip when they all get home and make them clean it all up..if I can put up with it that long.. then get hubby to yell at them to "move it along" for me as they would have a reason to (didn't hear you tell me to do it) not hear me today. That way I can get some more crafting in :)

2 comments:

Candylei said...

I'm glad you are so happy with your new computer! Yay! Secretly I want a new computer too! Your blog looks great!

Crowing Moon said...

Thanks...and hope you get your secret wish. I've missed not having a reliable computer..actually a computer at all!